Training for all employees
All Employees received information and or specific training on:
– Internal rules relating to the COVID-19 coronavirus.
– How to take basic precautions to prevent and control infection relating to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, including the following procedures:
- Hand disinfection: wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use hand disinfectant containing at least 70º alcohol, covering all surfaces of the hands and rubbing them until dry.
- Breath etiquette: cough or sneeze into your bent forearm or use a tissue, which must then be binned immediately; always disinfect your hands every time you cough or sneeze and after blowing your nose; avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands.
- Social behaviour: change the frequency and form of contact between employees and between employees and customers, avoiding (where possible) close contact, handshakes, kisses, shared work stations, physical meetings and shared meals, utensils, cups and towels.
– How to self-check daily for fever (take body temperature twice a day and record the reading and time of check), check for coughing or difficulty in breathing.
– How to comply with Directorate General for Health guidelines for cleaning surfaces and dealing with clothing at work premises
Information to all costumers
The following information is available to all customers:
– How to take basic precautions to prevent and control infection relating to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
– Internal rules relating to the COVID-19 coronavirus
The service organisation ensures:
– There will always be an employee responsible for following the necessary procedures in the event of a suspected case (including escorting the person to the isolation area, providing the necessary assistance and asking them to contact Directorate General for Health.
– In accordance with Directorate General for Health recommendations the isolation area will always be decontaminated after a positive or suspected case of infection, in particular frequently touched surfaces.
– The storage of waste produced by those suspected of infection will be placed in plastic bags, sealed with ties and then be disposed by a licensed provider that deals with the management of hospital bio-hazardous materials.
– Daily self-assessment aimed at measuring fever (measuring temperature twice daily and recording the value and time) and check if your colleagues have a cough or breathing
The establishment assures
– All surfaces where people, employees and clients have contact are washed and disinfected in accordance to our internal protocol, ensuring the control and prevention of infections and antimicrobial
– All surfaces and objects liable to be in touched are cleaned several times a day (including light and lift switches, door knobs, cupboard handles).
– Preference will be given to damp cleaning, as opposed to the use of a duster or vacuum cleaner.
– Enclosed offices and spaces shall be aired regularly.
– The disinfection of the swimming pool, or other equipment in SPAs / wellness areas (where applicable) will continue as a standard procedure, water will be replaced and chlorination will continue as defined in our internal protocol.
– The disinfection of the jacuzzi (where applicable) is done regularly by replacing all the water followed sterilisation with an adequate quantity of chlorine, in accordance with internal protocol.
– Where food is served an increase in the cleaning of utensils, equipment and surfaces and avoidance of direct handling of food by clients and employees will be.
The establishment has
-Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) in sufficient numbers, for all our employees.
– PPE available to all our clients (maximum capacity of the establishment).
– Single use cleaning materials in stock proportional to our requirements, including disinfectant wipes, bleach and 70º.
– Alcohol based antiseptic or alcohol based solution dispensers, at each floor, near entrances/exits and at the entrance of the restaurants, bars and shared toilet facilities.
– Non-manual waste collection bin.
– A room to isolate people suspected or infected with the COVID-19 virus, preferably with natural ventilation or a mechanical ventilation system, with washable outer coverings, bathroom, stocked with cleaning materials, surgical masks and disposable gloves, thermometer, handsfree waste bin, bin bags, bags for used clothing, a supply of water and non-perishable food.
– Liquid soap and paper towels should be available in the toilets.
The internal protocol for cleaning and sanitation ensure
– The definition of specific care for changing bed linen and cleaning in the rooms, carried out in two stages with spaced intervals and with adequate protection according to the internal protocol.
– The removal of bed linen and towels is performed without shaking, rolling it from the outside in, avoiding contact with the body and taking it directly to the washing
– The washing of bed linen/towels and employees uniforms will be done separately and at high temperatures (around 60ºC).